[Freedombox-discuss] SearX, authentication, and use as a browser's search engine

Jonas Smedegaard jonas at jones.dk
Sat Mar 25 06:36:14 GMT 2023

Quoting Stefan Monnier via Freedombox-discuss (2023-03-25 04:13:47)
> If noone here has any idea what might be going on or how to investigate
> it (how/where to set `DEBUG=True`), maybe someone has an idea of
> a better place to send this?
> Should I `reportbug` against Plinth?

Sounds like it could be a bug in either plinth or searx.

I would suggest to reportbug against plinth and X-Debbugs-Cc:
searx at packages.debian.org - then those maintainers can discuss in the
bugreport if perhaps more sensible to reassign to the other.

 * Sponsorship: https://ko-fi.com/drjones