[Fsf-Debian] [Dev] Comparison with Parabola

Ramana Kumar ramana at member.fsf.org
Sun Aug 5 08:23:36 UTC 2012

OK It appears I misunderstood Parabola somehow. Thanks for the replies! :)
One remaining question I have there is: if everything in Parabola
repositories is free, then what is the point of the your-freedom
package?

But I don't want to discuss that too much on fsf-collab-discuss - we
can resume on a Parabola list (I subscribe to dev).

May I redirect this topic to my question pertaining to Debian:
Can Debian achieve FSF's view of being a free distribution (relatively
easily) by doing something akin to a your-freedom package?