[Fsf-Debian] Apologies / Delay

John Sullivan johns at fsf.org
Fri Aug 17 18:15:39 UTC 2012

Hi folks,

I apologize for the continued delay in getting an "official" summary of
where things stand to the list. The FSF has been an exceptionally busy
place the last couple of weeks and I keep not getting to this as
planned.

It's entirely my fault, and I appreciate everyone's continued patience
(especially Stefano's!) while I get it together.

-john

GPG Key: 61A0963B | http://identi.ca/johnsu01 | http://fsf.org/blogs/RSS

<http://www.fsf.org/register_form?referrer=8096>.