[Fsf-Debian] Apologies / Delay

Ben Finney ben+debian at benfinney.id.au
Sat Aug 18 06:07:08 UTC 2012

John Sullivan <johns at fsf.org> writes:

> It's entirely my fault, and I appreciate everyone's continued patience
> (especially Stefano's!) while I get it together.

Thanks John.

I think many here will agree with me that we're waiting impatiently :-)
but this update is very much appreciated. Looking forward to the summary
when you manage to put it up.

--
 \        “You don't change the world by placidly finding your bliss — |
  `\        you do it by focusing your discontent in productive ways.” |