[Fsf-collab] first idea

Grant H. sirgrant at member.fsf.org
Fri Jul 6 03:12:00 UTC 2012

Actually sorry I didn't read that message as thoroughly as I should
have.  I didn't realize you were both the maintainer and the upstream
developer.

This specific case says as jxself said: "Debian, at least, has
permission to distribute it under the Clarified Artistic License since
version 0.9.14.1. Distribute that (or something based on it) and you're
fine."

Since you are the upstream author if in fact the whole package has been
re-licensed for everyone (not just debian) we could simply maybe just
shorted that to "Use version 0.9.14 and above"

--
*Grant H.
*Email: SirGrant at member.fsf.org
*Ask me for my GPG key
*I'm an FSF member -- Help us support software freedom!