[Fsf-Debian] [Fsf-collab] Introduction

John Sullivan johns at fsf.org
Sun Jul 8 09:08:15 UTC 2012

Stefano Zacchiroli <leader at debian.org> writes:

> OTOH, I suggest we wait a bit before starting the actual "work", just to
> give time to people to subscribe to the list. Also, me and John have
> already discussed various things before this announcement, and I'd like
> to start with a report of that past work so that we are all on the same
> page about that. But I'm a bit short of time in the next 7-10 days (I'm
> at the yearly Debian conference in Nicaragua) and I think John's away
> too.  Of course we can start discuss whatever subscribers please :-),
> but it might be more productive to wait a little bit for an actual
> roadmap.

Indeed, I am on the list but mostly away until the 15th.

To introduce myself, I've been the executive director at the Free
Software Foundation for just over a year now, and on the staff in
various positions for the last 9 years.

In my personal time, I'm also a Debian Developer, albeit one who makes
very small contributions. :)

My participation in this project will be with my official FSF hat on.

I'm excited at all the interest in this so far! I will be around to
participate more in about a week.

-john

GPG Key: 61A0963B | http://identi.ca/johnsu01 | http://fsf.org/blogs/RSS

<http://www.fsf.org/register_form?referrer=8096>.