[Fsf-Debian] Silent here

Didier 'OdyX' Raboud odyx at debian.org
Sun Nov 25 12:51:56 UTC 2012

Hi Zack,

Le samedi, 24 novembre 2012 13.16:51, Stefano Zacchiroi a écrit :
> Such a scheme would require no change in the Debian Social Contract (at
> least according to my own reading of it) and I'm positive we can reach
> an agreement with the FSF on such a scheme.

While it wouldn't necessarily need a change in our Social Contract, I still
think it would warrant a GR, as I'm far from convinced that it is
uncontroversial; at least I'm not convinced it does more good than harm.

Having an explicit ACK from the body of developers for such a change would be
useful I think.

Cheers,

OdyX