[Fusioninventory-devel] UTF-8 issues

Benoit Mortier benoit.mortier at opensides.be
Sun Aug 29 13:27:59 UTC 2010

Le Friday 20 August 2010 17:58:07 David DURIEUX, vous avez écrit :
> I understand the reason but I think create a "fork" of ocsreports is a
> bad idea.
>
> I prefer have persons working on libserver php and inventory plugin in
> GLPI than loose time on this.
>
> I think it coul be ready for october, so if we haven't any peopple
> working on this it will be released in january or more later.
>
> I repeat, I understand your reasons but not very enjoy on our project.

Hello,

David i understand your point, but i'am more of we have a problem to be
corrected before we got the whole libfusion working.

So i have taken the linvinus patchs, corrected an utf8 double encoding
errors and put together an ocs 1.0.2 debian version that works on
squeeze.

the git repo is here
git://gitorious.org/ocs-inventory-utf8/ocs-inventory-utf8.git

a debian package will soon appears on apt.opensides.be for people using
debian

Cheers
--
Benoit Mortier