[Fusioninventory-devel] UTF-8 issues

David DURIEUX d.durieux at siprossii.com
Fri Aug 20 15:58:07 UTC 2010

I understand the reason but I think create a "fork" of ocsreports is a
bad idea.

I prefer have persons working on libserver php and inventory plugin in
GLPI than loose time on this.

I think it coul be ready for october, so if we haven't any peopple
working on this it will be released in january or more later.

I repeat, I understand your reasons but not very enjoy on our project.

David