[Fusioninventory-devel] FusionInventory cooperation

Mario Gzuk mariogzuk at technikz.de
Wed Feb 17 11:18:26 UTC 2010

Cool. Now I ve got an answer from ET. :D

Is there some doc about the parameters send to the client?
FRAG_LATENCY="10"
PERIOD_LATENCY="1"
TIMEOUT="30"
ON="1"
TYPE="CONF"
CYCLE_LATENCY="60"
PERIOD_LENGTH="10"

What does the  <NAME>DOWNLOAD</NAME> means? And what should the server
answer after getting the inventory data?

Some more debug info:
[debug] Section HARDWARE has changed since last inventory

Is it possible to only send the changes to the server?

[debug] Missing value(s): SSN . I will send this inventory to the server
BUT important value(s) to identify the computer are missing

What is the SSN?

Thank you for the fast answer.

Greetings mario