[Fusioninventory-devel] FusionInventory cooperation

Gonéri Le Bouder goneri at rulezlan.org
Wed Feb 17 12:15:50 UTC 2010

2010/2/17 Mario Gzuk <mariogzuk at technikz.de>:
> Cool. Now I ve got an answer from ET. :D
>
> Is there some doc about the parameters send to the client?
> FRAG_LATENCY="10"
> PERIOD_LATENCY="1"
> TIMEOUT="30"
> ON="1"
> TYPE="CONF"
> CYCLE_LATENCY="60"
> PERIOD_LENGTH="10"
They are all related to software deployment:
http://wiki.ocsinventory-ng.org/index.php/Documentation:Administration

> What does the  <NAME>DOWNLOAD</NAME> means? And what should the server
> answer after getting the inventory data?
The Software Deployment extension add information for the client in
the XML. You can do the same with your own module.

> Some more debug info:
> [debug] Section HARDWARE has changed since last inventory
>
> Is it possible to only send the changes to the server?
No, it's not. why do you want to do that?

> [debug] Missing value(s): SSN . I will send this inventory to the server
> BUT important value(s) to identify the computer are missing
>
> What is the SSN?
It's the motherboard serial number.

Cheers
--