[Fusioninventory-devel] HP Integrated Lights-Out (iLO) (Management Interface of HP ProLiant servers)

Pakdel Amir a.pakdel at karafarinbank.net
Sun May 30 14:33:34 UTC 2010

Hi Gonéri,
Hello dear FusionInventory developers

Implementation of that remote execution thing that we have discussed earlier, is much more difficult than I thought! because I have to find a way to change behavior of "Back quote" to execute commands remotely!
Consequently, I think that the easiest way would be using "tools/build-perl-tree.sh" as following:
1. generating a package (preferably a compressed one)
2. copying it over to the server (using scp)
3. decompressing the package
3. executing the FusionInventory and gathering the information
4. removing the FusionInventory from the server

what do you think?

Cheers,

Amir