[Fusioninventory-devel] 3 days of docs instead of 3 days of code ?

Walid Nouh walid.nouh at gmail.com
Thu Nov 11 18:31:20 UTC 2010

Hello,

The FusionInventory documentation is, for the moment, far from being
usable. This is really bad, because we don't even have a complete doc
for the stable version.

My suggestion is that we take 3 days, where, instead of coding, we all
work on writing the doc. It's not as cool as coding, but it's really
important. Even if it's not perfect, and has to be rewrite by some
native english speaking users, we definitly have to write the pages
ourselves.

The second question, which is related to the first is to decide for
which version the doc has to be written : for the stable one ? If yes,
then it means that we'll have to rewrite it again (at the for the glpi
plugin part) again with the release of fusioninventory for glpi 0.78...

What do you think about it ?

Cheers,
Walid.