[Fusioninventory-devel] List of supported platforms for FusionInventory Agent

Guillaume Rousse Guillaume.Rousse at inria.fr
Tue Sep 7 19:09:27 UTC 2010

Le 06/09/2010 09:26, Walid Nouh a écrit :
> Hello,
>
> I've create a page on the wiki to list all the platforms on which the
> agent runs.
> If you're running the agent on platforms not yet listed (AIX, HP-UX),
> please feel free to tell us and fill the wiki page :
> http://forge.fusioninventory.org/projects/fusioninventory-agent/wiki/Agent_supportedplateforms
I just updated a little bit informations for Mandriva.

However, the information is not really accurate: there is a package with
a given version in the contrib/release media, while I continually push
newer versions to the contrib/backports media.

Also, the 'spring' codename for refering to version distributions sucks:
2010.1 is far clearer than 2010 spring.

Last point, as I'm in position to continually provide up to date version
of stables release as official mandriva packages for all archs and for
all recent versions of the distribution, there isn't much point
providing 'prebuilt', especially only for a single arch and version.
This kind of dirty hack won't bring anything else as useless troubles.
--
BOFH excuse #414:

tachyon emissions overloading the system