[Fusioninventory-devel] Questions about extensions and REST/JSON proposal

Alejandro aescanero at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 12:27:55 UTC 2011

Hi Gonéri

The AMQP connector I tested is
https://github.com/joodie/poe-component-client-amqp (Also in CPAN, but
corrected version is here), is in pure perl.
The problem: Use POE (in reality isn't a problem because POE is all pure
perl).

There are other library I want to use: Crypt::OpenSSL::RSA, but need openssl
(libssl). I want to use it to crypt messages so only the agent and
dispatcher can read them.
There are any problem with this library?

If you think that AMQP could be too complex, I can do a erlang extension in
rabbitmq server to provide a JSON/REST bridge.

Thanks.

--
Alejandro Escanero Blanco
Administrador de Sistemas GNU/Linux