[Fusioninventory-devel] feature request for GLPI 0.83

Guillaume Rousse guillomovitch at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 17:06:07 UTC 2011

Le 20/04/2011 12:44, Gonéri Le Bouder a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> The development of GLPI 0.83 is started and I want to provide a list
> of feature we wish to see included. I started this draft document.
> http://forge.fusioninventory.org/projects/fusioninventory/wiki/Collaboration_with_GLPI-technicalchanges
I just corrected some typos, and enforced better consistency in
information descriptions.

Also, I rewrote items list with less emphasis on how the agent currently
calls a given piece of information: nobody cares if a serial number is
called SERIAL or TAMEREENTONG in the agent, the point is that is it a
serial number. The less slang you use, the easier it is to understand.
--
BOFH excuse #284:

Electrons on a bender