[Fusioninventory-devel] feature request for GLPI 0.83

Guillaume Rousse guillomovitch at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 21:22:12 UTC 2011

Le 20/04/2011 19:06, Guillaume Rousse a écrit :
> Le 20/04/2011 12:44, Gonéri Le Bouder a écrit :
>> Hi,
>>
>> The development of GLPI 0.83 is started and I want to provide a list
>> of feature we wish to see included. I started this draft document.
>> http://forge.fusioninventory.org/projects/fusioninventory/wiki/Collaboration_with_GLPI-technicalchanges
> I just corrected some typos, and enforced better consistency in
> information descriptions.
>
> Also, I rewrote items list with less emphasis on how the agent currently
> calls a given piece of information: nobody cares if a serial number is
> called SERIAL or TAMEREENTONG in the agent, the point is that is it a
> serial number. The less slang you use, the easier it is to understand.
Additional comments on data itself...

Unless I'm wrong, I think PCI ID is the concatenation of PCI class ID
and PCI subclass ID, so we only need the two last items.

If virtual machines are inventored as other machines, why do we need to
specifically care about their mac adresses ?
--
BOFH excuse #66:

bit bucket overflow