[Fusioninventory-devel] FusionInventory for GLPI in BETA1

David DURIEUX d.durieux at siprossii.com
Fri Feb 11 13:21:46 UTC 2011

Hello all!

Today, the first BETA of plugins FusionInventory for GLPI is available.

The following plugins are available for GLPI 0.78.x.
Please note that no migration procedure from stable release is provided
at this stage. We also advise you not to test on GLPI 0.80 for the
moment !

The 3 FusionInventory plugins to test are :
* fusioninventory: core plugin
* FusInvInventory: local inventory of computers
* FusInvSNMP: remote inventory and network discovery of network devices

Files are available here :
http://forge.fusioninventory.org/attachments/download/257/fusioninventory_2.3.0-BETA1.tar.gz

To become a beta tester, please read this page :
http://forge.fusioninventory.org/projects/fusioninventory-for-glpi/wiki/Beta_test

We are very happy to begin to give you access to our hard work (about 6
months of code, unit tests, etc...)

Thanks to all!