[Fusioninventory-devel] FusionInventory for GLPI in BETA1

Guillaume Rousse guillomovitch at gmail.com
Fri Feb 11 14:05:49 UTC 2011

Le 11/02/2011 14:21, David DURIEUX a écrit :
> The 3 FusionInventory plugins to test are :
> * fusioninventory: core plugin
> * FusInvInventory: local inventory of computers
> * FusInvSNMP: remote inventory and network discovery of network devices
The names are clearly confusing. I'd prefer something along the
following scheme:
- fusioninventory-core
- fusioninventory-local-inventories
- fusioninventory-remote-inventories

The name of a software is the first part of its documentation, and we
already have a complex enough puzzle.
--
BOFH excuse #452:

Somebody ran the operating system through a spelling checker.