[Fusioninventory-devel] FuisionInventory Agent GUI

Gonéri Le Bouder goneri at rulezlan.org
Thu Jun 16 12:04:46 UTC 2011

On Tue, Jun 14, 2011 at 03:28:58PM +0430, Amir Pakdel wrote:
> Dear developers,
Hi Amir,

> I got the following error:
> cc1plus.exe: out of memory allocating 65536 bytes.
>
> Any idea? any suggestion?
I've the same issue. Indeed, a 80MB .cpp file is huge. Maybe this
option is better:
http://burtonini.com/blog/computers/ld-blobs-2007-07-13-15-50

> IMO fusioninventory-agent_windows-i386_2.1.8-2.exe needs a
> command-line parameter to set the installation folder.
> If installation path of the agent can not be specified during
> installation via command line, the "Files and Folders" tab can be
> removed However, if the option of local agent execution on Linux
> systems is kept, this tab might
> come in handy).
Bug created:
http://forge.fusioninventory.org/issues/966
Do you want to fix this issue?

Can I create a fusioninventory-agent-win32-remote-installer for you?
You've probably a better name.

Best regards,

     Gonéri Le Bouder