[Fusioninventory-devel] FuisionInventory Agent GUI

Amir Pakdel a.pakdel at karafarinbank.net
Mon Jun 20 05:59:21 UTC 2011

Le 06/16/2011 04:34 PM, Gonéri Le Bouder a écrit :
> On Tue, Jun 14, 2011 at 03:28:58PM +0430, Amir Pakdel wrote:
>> Dear developers,
> Hi Amir,
Hi Gonéri,
>> I got the following error:
>> cc1plus.exe: out of memory allocating 65536 bytes.
>>
>> Any idea? any suggestion?
> I've the same issue. Indeed, a 80MB .cpp file is huge. Maybe this
> option is better:
> http://burtonini.com/blog/computers/ld-blobs-2007-07-13-15-50
Seems efficient and simple :)
>> IMO fusioninventory-agent_windows-i386_2.1.8-2.exe needs a
>> command-line parameter to set the installation folder.
>> If installation path of the agent can not be specified during
>> installation via command line, the "Files and Folders" tab can be
>> removed However, if the option of local agent execution on Linux
>> systems is kept, this tab might
>> come in handy).
> Bug created:
> http://forge.fusioninventory.org/issues/966
> Do you want to fix this issue?
I think I should read the following first:
http://forge.fusioninventory.org/projects/fusioninventory-agent/wiki/How_to_build_the_FusionInventory_Agent_Windows_package

Then I would try to build the FusionInventory Agent Windows
package once, and afterward I will try to fix the issue. It may
take a while but I would love to do that if you are not in hurry :)
> Can I create a fusioninventory-agent-win32-remote-installer for you?
You mean a Linux package called
fusioninventory-agent-win32-remote-installer?
Or perhaps a wiki page or a link to the source repository in the
download page
  or anything else?
> You've probably a better name.
It seems good.