[Fusioninventory-devel] FuisionInventory Agent GUI

Gonéri Le Bouder goneri at rulezlan.org
Sun May 15 12:31:40 UTC 2011

2011/5/15 Amir Pakdel <a.pakdel at karafarinbank.net>:
> Dear Developers,
>
> We are going to develop a FuisionInventory Agent GUI,
> primarily for MacOSX. It will be also available on Windows
> and Linux since the code is written in C++/QT4.
>
> The goal is to simplify the initial agent configuration.
>
> Here is the repository:
> https://github.com/fusinv/fusioninventory-agent-gui
> https://github.com/pakdel/fusioninventory-agent-gui
>

> Any comments are appreciated.
I'm not sure we should mix remote installation and local
configuration, or if so, this should be done in another screen.
Regarding the remote UNIX installation. There is different
option:
Remote installation using exe, mpkg (macosx), rpm, deb
or "prebuilt". Maybe we should have a pick list here with
all the options.

Best regards,
--
     Gonéri Le Bouder