[Fusioninventory-devel] Releases number change for plugins FusionInventory

David DURIEUX d.durieux at siprossii.com
Fri Oct 14 07:45:54 UTC 2011

Hello,

Yesterday, the core team has decided to modify release number of
plugins to be easier to see what version is for what version of GLPI.

In this new number, we will have (GLPI major release) + release of
FusionInventory

So, in practice, we have :

old => new

released : 2.4.0 => 2.4.0
not yet released : 2.4.1 => 0.80+1.1
not yet released : 2.4.2 => 0.80+1.2
not yet released : 2.5.0 => 0.83+1.0
not yet released : 2.6.0 => 0.84+1.0
not yet released : 2.7.0 => 0.85+1.0

For each new major release of GLPI, we restart FusionInventory version
to 1.0. We will be able to maintened many version and can backport
features of current version to an older GLPI release; for example,
possibility to release version 0.80+2.0 if we are in 0.83+1.1.

Best regards,

David Durieux
++