[Fusioninventory-devel] beta 3 of plugin FusionInventory for GLPI 0.83+1.0

David DURIEUX d.durieux at siprossii.com
Sun Apr 22 21:04:19 UTC 2012

Hello all,

I have release the third BETA of plugins fusioninventory for GLPI 0.83.x

This version have all bugs fixed from 0.80+1.2 version released few
days ago. It pass too unit tests for snmp inventory, network discovery
and computers inventory. But tests not (yet?) test all :p

See tickets: http://forge.fusioninventory.org/versions/67
Some of these tickets will be moved to version 0.84, others are in
progress (like ticket for simplify tasks) and others will be coded in
the next week to set in couple of days the first Release Candidate
version.

Please use agent 2.1.14, because version 2.2.x have some problem with
network discovery and SNMP inventory (or you can but if you have
troubles,you will don't know if come from agent or plugins).

Download here:
http://forge.fusioninventory.org/attachments/download/614/fusioninventory-for-glpi-metapackage_0.83_1.0-BETA3.tar.gz

For bugs report, use our development forge:
http://forge.fusioninventory.org/projects/fusioninventory-for-glpi

Last thing, NOT USE IT IN PRODUCTION!!

best regards,

David DURIEUX