[Fusioninventory-devel] Fusion Deploy package commands

john at webwrite.eclipse.co.uk john at webwrite.eclipse.co.uk
Mon Aug 12 09:17:28 UTC 2013

 Dear Developers,
I have posted on the forum 'FusionInventory for Glpi' but have not
received an answer and I apologise most sincerely if contacting you
in this way is inappropriate. I have only a few days left to get
Fusion Deploy working so I would really appreciate some guidance.
Deploy is working up to the point of downloading the software but
will not install.
 I have tried  RUNAS with user being a Domain administrator ($
account) but I cannot work out how to add the password. (Install
fails as no password entered)
 I have also tried just using setup.exe - this stalls at 'Prepare
Success'

 I feel that there must be examples of the correct syntax but days of
searching the Internet has not produced a result.

I have used GLPI for several years in an Inventory role and your
plugin to Deploy Software will greatly help in my work.

Again my apologies if I have inadvertantly breached any forum rules
in asking for your help and expertise.

Kind Regards

John Atchison
ICT Technician