[Fusioninventory-devel] Live USB for FusionInventory-Agent

Kevin Roy kiniou at gmail.com
Sat Feb 15 21:02:46 UTC 2014

Hello J. Fernando,

On 15 February 2014 17:18, J. Fernando Lagrange <
fernando+fusioninventory at demo-tic.org> wrote:

> Hello Fusion Inventory developers,
>
> I have seen that a (legacy version) live USB for FusionInventory-Agent
> exists on <https://github.com/fusinv/fusioninventory-live-usb>.
> I have also seen that Debian live-build system has been (slightly)
> upgraded.
>
> A live-build based fusioninventory-live-usb is now available ! \o/
> You can find it on <
> https://www.gitorious.org/fusioninventory-live-usb/live-build/>. It's a
> Debian Wheezy image with fusioninventory-agent launch at boot time.
>
> Comments and feedbacks welcome !

First, the FusionInventory team would like to thank you for your great
contribution ;).

I don't know what's your liking but I think we can grant you access to the
official FusionInventory related git repository if you like so you can
contribute directly to it if you want.

We can also add a reference to your gitorious repository in the wiki.

Anyway, i'm going to test this since i was looking for this kind of
(updated) tool.

Cheers ! ( ... and Thanks again ;) )
--
Kevin 'kiniou' Roy