[Fusioninventory-devel] Fusioninventory agent 2.3.4 - 2.3.6 cannot download deploy files when GLPI+FI lies on IIS 8.0 server

Ozy de Jong ozy at netpower.fr
Wed Mar 19 10:14:08 UTC 2014

Hello,

I've struggled a lot with my GLPI+FusionInventory 2.1 installation which is hosted on a IIS 8.0 platform.
When trying to deploy files, if the files are big (let's say more than 1M), and there are is some routing / DSL equipment between the server and the client, i get SHA512 failure errors.
I tracked down the issue by enabling HTTP answer logging in FusionInventory::Agent::Task::Deploy::File by adding $self->{logger}->debug($response->dump); on line 107.

When i tried to deploy files, i got this HTTP answer from the server:

[Tue Jan 21 14:19:39 2014][debug] HTTP/1.1 200 OK
Cache-Control: must-revalidate, post-check=0, pre-check=0