[Fusioninventory-devel] Fusioninventory agent 2.3.4 - 2.3.6 cannot download deploy files when GLPI+FI lies on IIS 8.0 server

Ozy de Jong ozy at netpower.fr
Thu Mar 20 13:51:34 UTC 2014

Hello Guillaume,

The problem does not really lie in the SSL verification (as my fi clients already have no-ssl-check enabled), but in the fact that the libwww-perl changed their way of coding binary file transfers, see the link in my first email for more info, this is a known bug in the perl community, that only seems to happen on IIS.

Ozy.