[Fusioninventory-devel] collect.php protocol

Côme Chilliet come at opensides.be
Wed Dec 2 11:27:23 UTC 2015

Hello,

In FusionDirectory we have a FusionInventory plugin using a collect.php file which we give to the agent as server, for instance:
sudo fusioninventory-agent --server="http://localhost/fusiondirectory/collect.php"

It works, but I can’t seem to find documentation about the XML protocol in use, is there some somewhere?
I’m especially interested in how errors could be handled, if my collect.php script encounter an error, I’d like to be able to return it in order for fi-agent to signal it in the command output.

Côme