[Fusioninventory-user] Agent plugins

Laurent Espitallier laurent.espitallier at laposte.net
Thu Dec 23 20:48:54 UTC 2010

Le 23/12/2010 21:32, Gonéri Le Bouder a écrit :
> 2010/12/23 Laurent Espitallier <laurent.espitallier at laposte.net
> <mailto:laurent.espitallier at laposte.net>>
>
>     Hello,
>
>     I'd like to write for my company needs some specific plugins to
>     extend Fusion
>     Inventory Windows Agent.
>
>     I believe I must write them in Perl ? Where must I store the
>     script ? How to
>     enable it ?
>
>     In fact is there an "Hello World" tutorial to add a software entry
>     to the
>     inventory for example ?
>

> Hi laurent,
>
> What kind of changes do you need?
>
> Happy chrismas,
> --
>      Gonéri Le Bouder

I'd like to check for directories, shortcuts or other files revelant of
some business applications but not in the registry.

I'd also like to execute regularly some tasks like checking the last
computer logon time and reboot it if necessary, but I dont want to use
the task scheduler for that.

Maybe there are some better practices. My server is an OCS inventory NG
1.3.2

Thanks in advance,

Happy Christmas

Laurent.