[Fusioninventory-user] Agent plugins

David DURIEUX d.durieux at siprossii.com
Thu Dec 23 20:38:55 UTC 2010

Le Thu, 23 Dec 2010 09:43:06 +0000 (UTC)
Laurent Espitallier <laurent.espitallier at laposte.net> a écrit:

>Hello,
>
>I'd like to write for my company needs some specific plugins to extend
>Fusion Inventory Windows Agent.
>
>I believe I must write them in Perl ? Where must I store the script ?
>How to enable it ?
>
>In fact is there an "Hello World" tutorial to add a software entry to
>the inventory for example ?
>
>Thanks.

You can add a file (in perl yes) like : softwareforme.pm in folder
"lib/FusionInventory/Agent/Task/Inventory/OS/Win32", it will be loaded
without add code in other files. In you file, you check your software
and add code to add your software informations to the XML (for this,
you can see other software code).
It 's not required to compile, write code , run agent and see if it's
okay ;)

David
++