[Fusioninventory-user] FusionInventory facts at Libre Software Meeting 2010

Fabrice Flore-Thebault themroc at centsix.org
Mon Jul 12 22:06:38 UTC 2010

A large part of the FusionInventory team was present at Libre Software Meeting
2010 in Bordeaux this week. We had a talk just after the talk of GLPI project,
and could present to a large audience, for the first time in France, the result
of all the work that has been done in the last months.

We posted a news on the website of FusionInventory to give feedback about this
week :

http://fusioninventory.org/wordpress/2010/07/12/

--
Fabrice Flore-Thébault