[Fusioninventory-user] Command-line parameters for silent setup of fusioinventory-agent on Windows

Christoph Haas chhaas-ml at uk-bw.de
Thu Jul 29 12:02:37 UTC 2010

Hello,

I'd like to roll out the fusioninventory-agent on some 300 Windows-clients via
silent-setup.

Sadly http://forge.fusioninventory.org/projects/fusioninventory-
agent/wiki/Command_Line_parameters_to_install_FusionInventory_Agent_on_Windows
was empty. So I filled in, what I knew, but this is not really much ...

Since the Null Soft Installer is used, the "/S"-switch initiates a silent
setup.

But I would also like to submit the parameters for the service.ini-file:

[FusionInventory_SERVICE]
Server=https://fusionserv/ocsinventory
user=user
password=password
no-ssl-check=1
realm=Protected Area

"FusionInventory-AgentSetup-20100520-132625.exe /S /Server=https://myown-ocs-
server.mydomain.de/ocsinventory" did not work.

Does anybody know what are the needed command-line-parameters?

Many thanks
Christoph.

--
Mit freundlichen Gruessen / Yours sincerely
Christoph Haas