[Fusioninventory-user] HPUX command output wanted

Guillaume Rousse guillomovitch at gmail.com
Wed May 4 15:46:30 UTC 2011

Le 04/05/2011 02:23, Earl a écrit :
> Guillaume Rousse <guillomovitch at ...> writes:
>

>> Hello HPUX users.
>>
>> Here is a list of HPUX-specific commands for which I'd like to have a
>> non-localized (LC_ALL=C LANG=C) output, for testing purpose. Thanks for
>> your help !
>>
>> model
>> sc product  IPF_MEMORY;info' | /usr/sbin/cstm
>> echo 'sc product IPF_MEMORY;il' | /usr/sbin/cstm
>> echo 'sc product mem;il'| /usr/sbin/cstm
>> echo 'sc product cpu;il' | /usr/sbin/cstm
>> echo 'sc product system;il' | /usr/sbin/cstm
>> echo 'itick_per_usec/D' | adb -k /stand/vmunix /dev/kmem
>> hpvminfo
>> ioscan -kFnC tape
>> ioscan -kFnC disk
>> ioscan -kFC processor
>> ioscan -kFC ioa
>> ioscan -kFC ba
>> ioscan -kFC ext_bus
>> ioscan -kFC fc
>> ioscan -kFC psi
>> lanscan -iap
>> netstat -nrv
>> /opt/hpsmh/data/htdocs/comppage/getMPInfo.cgi
>> /opt/sfm/bin/CIMUtil -e root/cimv2 HP_ManagementProcessor
>> swapinfo -dt
>>

> Here you go. Much of the output you are requesting is longer than 80 characters
> so the mailing list software errors and won't let me post it.
Many thanks.

However, as the goal is to test parsing of these file, could you instead
attach the output files to your mail, and eventually send them to me
privately if the list rejects you ? I fear copying and pasting from the
user agent could introduce whitespace errors.

And yes, I'm interested by replacement command for obsoleted ones :)
--
BOFH excuse #365:

parallel processors running perpendicular today