[Fusioninventory-user] AIX command output wanted

Guillaume Rousse guillomovitch at gmail.com
Wed May 18 13:08:01 UTC 2011

Le 20/04/2011 23:18, Guillaume Rousse a écrit :
> Hello.
>
> For testing purpose, I'd like to have some samples of the following
> command output on AIX. If you need support for this platform, that's the
> opportunity to contribute :)
Many thanks to all people that have already replied and submitted
samples. As we have now approximatively 6 full data sets, we don't need
any more, unless you have really something really different (AIX 4,
exotic hardware, etc...).

--
BOFH excuse #392:

It's union rules. There's nothing we can do about it. Sorry.