[Fusioninventory-user] RES: Community tool for SNMP models creation

David DURIEUX d.durieux at siprossii.com
Wed Aug 15 16:57:46 UTC 2012

Hello all!

I have made last code (feature) for this tool and now you can add new
OID if not yet in Server.

ATTENTION: be sure this OID is ok to add, don't add unused oid ;)

The server code is updated and wait you ;)

For the code in GLPI, use git pull for branch glpi0.83 to get the new
code, for other you can download the 'devel archive' here:
https://github.com/fusinv/fusioninventory-for-glpi/zipball/glpi0.83

Now, the code is finish for the SNMP tool creation, I will only fix
bugs, so if you have some of them, say it!

If you have questions, I'm ready to answer ^^

David
++