[Fusioninventory-user] Plugins FusionInventory for GLPI version 0.83+1.0 Release Candidate 1

David DURIEUX d.durieux at siprossii.com
Wed Jul 4 22:42:32 UTC 2012

RC2 is available, many bugs fixed.

We have too fixed security problems and require GLPI 0.83.3 (not yet
available but you can try it here: https://forge.indepnet.net/tarballs/
(file is glpi-0.83-bugfixes-2012-07...).

If you have GLPI < 0.83.3, it will not work.

GLPI 0.83.3 will be released next tuesday, so plugin FusionInventory
will be released in stable version is same time.

Thanks to people give us bugs of this Release Candidate. To download
it:
http://forge.fusioninventory.org/attachments/download/669/fusioninventory-for-glpi-metapackage_0.83_1.0-RC2.tar.gz

David Durieux
++