[Fusioninventory-user] Community tool for SNMP models creation

David DURIEUX d.durieux at siprossii.com
Tue Jul 10 13:33:47 UTC 2012

Alpha 1 is available.

It's compatible with glpi 0.83(.0), 0.83.1 and 0.83.2 only

Use it in GLPI test environement (of course)

You install the 2 plugins like FusionInventory plugins.

You update file fusinvsnmp/inc/construcmodel.class.php, modify lines 87
to 90

modify [login], [pass] and [key] with login, password and key sent by
mail with your request

After you have a menu in plugins > FusionInventory, SNMP > SNMP models
creation

When you edit oids, you have 3 colors for tables border:
* green => oid yet added in server for this device
* blue => it's a suggestion
* red => you must check manually if required (you can't have a
  suggestion when have 2 oids for a mapping, but the % used in models
  can help you to check the right oid)

Archive is here: http://glpi.siprossii.com/temp/snmptool_alpha1.tar.gz

Best regards,
David