[Fusioninventory-user] Community tool for SNMP models creation

David DURIEUX d.durieux at siprossii.com
Tue Jul 10 14:27:01 UTC 2012

I have forgotten a MySQL table, so after you have installed the
plugins, create this table:

CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS
`glpi_plugin_fusioninventory_construct_walks` ( `id` int(11) NOT NULL
AUTO_INCREMENT, `construct_device_id` int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
  `log` varchar(255) DEFAULT NULL,
  PRIMARY KEY (`id`)
) ENGINE=MyISAM  DEFAULT CHARSET=latin1 AUTO_INCREMENT=11 ;