[Fusioninventory-user] Plugins for GLPI 0.80+1.3

David DURIEUX d.durieux at siprossii.com
Thu May 3 20:08:49 UTC 2012

Sorry to have introduce a big bug: when agent contact server, it don't
register the new token, so push mode not works (bad token).

We will release new version next wednesday, but you can patch now your
installation:
http://forge.fusioninventory.org/projects/fusioninventory-for-glpi/repository/revisions/dec440d87b5f046f4fd5bf02c321f7d29d8c475a/diff/fusioninventory/inc/agent.class.php

Thank you for your attention, and again sorry for this bug :(

David Durieux
++