[Fusioninventory-user] Deploy feature - doubts

Mario Jorge de Sousa Freire mario.freire at camara.gov.br
Wed May 16 18:07:53 UTC 2012

Hi!

Could you please answer questions below and help me using deploy feature?

1) Where, on the server, file is stored?
2) Where, on the agent, file is copied? How can I change this?
3) Building a package - What is and how it works section "List of checks (before installation)"?
4) Building a package - Actions to achieve - optional?
5) I always need to compress the file?
6) What is and how it works section "Uninstallation"? Is it optional?

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards!

Mário Jorge de Sousa Freire (IRC: major)
Analista de Informática Legislativa
Câmara dos Deputados
CENIN/CAINF/SEGES - (61) 3216-3763
mario.freire at camara.gov.br <mailto:mario.freire at camara.gov.br>