[Fusioninventory-user] RES: RES: Deploy feature - doubts

Gonéri Le Bouder goneri at rulezlan.org
Thu May 17 18:21:03 UTC 2012

2012/5/17 Mario Jorge de Sousa Freire <mario.freire at camara.gov.br>:
> Hi, Goneri!
>
> 1) So, if i do not use cleanup_repository.php script, file will stay there forever or only while the GLPI package exists?
If you remove a file, its fileparts should be removed too at the same
time. But for example, if you are uploading a large
VM image, if the download is interrupted, the fileparts will remain.

> 2) I think you meant: "current directory", right? And what is the current directory? The directory where Windows Fusion agent is installed?
No, the temporary directory where the files have been download and extracted.

> 3) Should I open a bug to the problem of the file that was not delivered anywhere?
If you believe it's a bug, sure.

Best regards,
--
     Gonéri Le Bouder