[Fusioninventory-user] RES: RES: Deploy feature - doubts

Mario Jorge de Sousa Freire mario.freire at camara.gov.br
Thu May 17 18:17:36 UTC 2012

Hi, Goneri!

1) So, if i do not use cleanup_repository.php script, file will stay there forever or only while the GLPI package exists?
2) I think you meant: "current directory", right? And what is the current directory? The directory where Windows Fusion agent is installed?
3) Should I open a bug to the problem of the file that was not delivered anywhere?

Thanks!

Mário Jorge de Sousa Freire
Analista de Informática Legislativa
Câmara dos Deputados