[Fusioninventory-user] fusioninventory-agent tag

Mircea MITU Mircea.MITU at ITAssist.ro
Wed Oct 31 10:14:24 UTC 2012

On Oct 31, 2012, at 11:59 AM, David DURIEUX <d.durieux at siprossii.com> wrote:

> Le Wed, 31 Oct 2012 11:47:30 +0200
> Mircea MITU <Mircea.MITU at ITAssist.ro> a écrit:
>
>> Hi
>
> Hello
>
>> I'm using FusionInventory-glpi-plugin 0.83+2.0 with agent
>> 2.2.3-2~bpo60+2 (debian/ubuntu).
>>
>> In /etc/fusioninventory/agent.cfg I specify tag=TEST1 in order to tag
>> inventoried computers, but I cannot find (nor use) this tag in GLPI
>> FusionInventory plugin.
>
> In version 0.83+2.0 of the plugin, you can find the tag in the agent
> form (plugins > fusioninventory > fusioninventory > agents management)

Great, found it.

>> What is the correct use of the "tag" parameter?
>
> The tag can be used to define in what entity this computer will be put
> or define the location of computer

That's what I'm trying to do, yet I'm mising how to properly make this process work.

I have the computer host2 with FusionInventory tag ITA and an entity named "Clients > ITA" (ITA being a subentity under Clients).

Still, host2 is under root entity. Is there a way to automatically move host2 under Clients > ITA, besides manual transfer?

Additionally, where in the database is kept the FusionInventory tag?

Best regards,
Mircea MITU