[Fusioninventory-user] fusioninventory-agent tag

Mircea MITU Mircea.MITU at ITAssist.ro
Wed Oct 31 11:08:41 UTC 2012

On Oct 31, 2012, at 12:21 PM, David DURIEUX <d.durieux at siprossii.com> wrote:
>> Still, host2 is under root entity. Is there a way to automatically
>> move host2 under Clients > ITA, besides manual transfer?
>
> Add an entity rule with:
> criteria : TAG is ITA
> action > entity Clients > ITA
>
> In next inventory, computer will move in the right entity

I'm trying to make a generic rule such as:

Criteria: Tag exists
Action: Entity from TAG (Assign the value from regular expression) Value: Clients > #0

I guess that Clients > #0 is not the proper way to specify it

>> Additionally, where in the database is kept the FusionInventory tag?
>
> table `glpi_plugin_fusioninventory_agents`

Thank you,

Mircea