[Fusioninventory-user] DMZ deployment options

Benjamin Huntsman BHuntsman at mail2.cu-portland.edu
Wed Oct 31 15:44:20 UTC 2012

>Yes, it's not a good solution (it's very bad)

Just curious, if properly secured, (ie, port 80/443 only to non-local users), why would it be so bad?  Our CMDB platform hangs out on the DMZ...
One option I'm kinda looking at is to have the GLPI DB on an internal server, but the web front end in the DMZ, which would enable the use of FusionInventory on mobile laptops, etc that belong to our company but don't regularly connect to the VPN.

-Ben