[Fusioninventory-user] Debian-based repo info...

Guillaume Rousse guillomovitch at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 10:39:12 UTC 2012

Le 05/09/2012 11:59, Marco Gaiarin a écrit :
> PS: also, if i run (2.2.3) on my HP server, i got:
>
>   root at marvin:~# /usr/bin/fusioninventory-agent
>   Argument "1 TB" isn't numeric in multiplication (*) at /usr/share/fusioninventory/lib/FusionInventory/Agent/Task/Inventory/Input/Generic/Storages/HP.pm line 125, <$handle> line 13.
>   Argument "1 TB" isn't numeric in multiplication (*) at /usr/share/fusioninventory/lib/FusionInventory/Agent/Task/Inventory/Input/Generic/Storages/HP.pm line 125, <$handle> line 13.
Please open a bug report for this. And we'll need the output of the
following command to reproduce the issue:
"hpacucli ctrl slot=X pd Y show" where
- X is one of the slot found in "hpacucli ctrl all show" command
- Y is one of the physical drive found in "hpacucli ctrl slot=X pd all
show" command

You might need to run the command multiple times if you have multiple
combinations of X and Y, but a single sample triggering the issue should
be enough.
--
BOFH excuse #305:

IRQ-problems with the Un-Interruptible-Power-Supply