[Fusioninventory-user] HP Service Manager Software & FusionInventory...

Tomas Abad tabad at sescam.jccm.es
Fri Apr 26 10:42:39 UTC 2013

   Hello to everybody,

   As some of you know, I'm working currently in the Health Care Service
of Castilla-La Mancha (SESCAM) (1), Spain; concretely in the General
University Hospital of Ciudad Real (HGUCR) (2).

   In the Information Technology Headquarters in Toledo, the people in
charge decided, some years ago, to use part of HP Service Manager
Enterprise Suite (3), but without HP Asset Manager (4). Two years ago,
here, in the HGUCR, we started a local project with GLPI +
FusionInventory and now, from Toledo, they ask me whether it's possible
to import the asset information from GLPI into HP Service Manager
Enterprise Suite.

   I have answered that a way to do that -perhaps the best- is to
develop a new GLPI plugin, in the style of Monitoring does it, but I am
not sure whether there is other way, or intermediate way, between export
the information into a CSV file and develop a new GLPI plugin.

   Any clue will be welcome. Thank you in advance.

Notes:
(1) Health Care Service of Castilla-La Mancha (SESCAM)
http://sescam.jccm.es/

(2) General University Hospital of Ciudad Real (HGUCR)
http://www.hgucr.es/

(3) HP Service Manager Enterprise Suite
http://www.hp.com/go/servicemanagementsoftware

(4) HP Asset Manager