[Fusioninventory-user] fusioninventory-esx issues: perl module? latest version?

Carlos Gunners goondaba at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 11:21:08 UTC 2013

I am learning now as follows:

-- start all install searches from the forge:
http://forge.fusioninventory.org/projects/fusioninventory-agent/wiki/Platforms_tested

-- always check the fusioninventory cpan website:
http://search.cpan.org/~fusinv/

Looking at the forge, I see now that I could have picked up the debian
packages of fusioninventory-agent 2.2.7 as well as fusioninventory-esx
2.2.1  .. the squeeze-backports versions are way behind, and the versions
of both packages are not always compatible with each other ..