[Fusioninventory-user] fusioninventory-esx issues: perl module? latest version?

Gonéri Le Bouder goneri at rulezlan.org
Fri Jan 18 17:04:04 UTC 2013

On Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 11:21:08AM +0000, Carlos Gunners wrote:
> I am learning now as follows:
>
> -- start all install searches from the forge:   http://
> forge.fusioninventory.org/projects/fusioninventory-agent/wiki/Platforms_tested
Why about this page instead?:
   http://www.fusioninventory.org/get/

> -- always check the fusioninventory cpan website:  http://search.cpan.org/
> ~fusinv/
You should try this page instead. fusinv is not the sole CPAN user to upload
package.
https://metacpan.org/search?q=FusionInventory

> Looking at the forge, I see now that I could have picked up the debian packages
> of fusioninventory-agent 2.2.7 as well as fusioninventory-esx 2.2.1  .. the
> squeeze-backports versions are way behind, and the versions of both packages
> are not always compatible with each other ..
Yes, I need to refresh the Debian package :(. Anyone willing to help me on
this side?

Best regards,

--
    Gonéri